Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Mama's Day to Remember

It is only 7:20AM and it is already the best mother's day thus far. Jackson slept through the night and we got 9 hours of straight sleep! He came into our bed once he woke up and the three of us snuggled for about twenty minutes.

It's a beautiful day today and just because of Mother's Day; the sun is beaming! Our backyard looks so beautiful with all the lilacs, cherry blossom tree and azeleas in bloom. It's as if God planned this.

My husband brought me two cards, one from Jackson and one from him. I cried it was so touching. He brought me a venti Starbucks coffee, CD and flowers. He even arranged the flowers himself and put them in a vase! To top that off, he made a batch of sugar cookies this morning! What could be better than that?

The day got better...we are meet Brian's family at Seven Seas for brunch. This is probably the best brunch I have ever been to, the dessert table is jam packed with stuff i LOVE not to mention their mimosas. MMMMMM. I find this weird that they don't pamper dad's on their day with all this stuff.

After brunch we will pop over by my mama's to say hello. I bought her a cute apron for her kitchen that she just remodeled with paint and new appliances. It's just her style..."the little black dress apron".

I wish all the moms out there a great day and I want them to know that they have the toughest job, no matter the age of their children. You are appreciated every day of the year!

God Bless.

Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment