Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who's that baby in those diaper jeans?

Oh yes we did! My mom just had to buy Jack a pack of the New Huggies jean diapers and boy was Jack strutting his stuff (left). He really looked cute just hanging out with them but the minute we put his shoes on, he looked like the guy from The Village People with the cut off jean shorts. I couldn't stop laughing.

If you havent tried these diapers yet, I suggest you doll up your little one, put them on and take some pictures. I found another picture of my friend's son Connor posing with his diaper jeans on too! Enjoy :)

6 comments:

  1. Magnificent and intriguing article. Extraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Much appreciated. Simply keep making this kind out of post. mleko nan pro ha 1 opinie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A debt of gratitude is in order for the post and awesome tips..even I additionally imagine that diligent work is the most imperative part of getting achievement.. mom w sloiczkach

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an extraordinary post. I like this topic.This site has loads of advantage.I discovered numerous fascinating things from this site. It helps me in numerous ways.Thanks for posting this once more. mleko nan opinie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly exceptionally accommodating data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post. mleko nan pro ha 1 opinie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much thanks for composing such a fascinating article on this point. This has truly made me think and I want to peruse more. nan opinie

    ReplyDelete