Friday, June 11, 2010

Love What You Do

My very first photo shoot was a success and I couldn't be happier with the photography. We had six kiddos at our home all under 16 months and it was a blast! Due to the unpredictable Wisconisn weather we set up a portrait studio in our spare bedroom and got some shots of the kids as well as outside in the sunshine.

Our photographers are old coworkers and did an amazing job for barely working with children! I went into this photoshoot with limited expectations and structure and was happy it turned out so well. I didnt want to stress about it or make the children do certain things and I was so calm and content the day of the shoot. It honestly felt like a playdate!

The photoshoot was scheduled the day before my birthday and I am so happy to be able to celebrate my weekend with all of these people. It made my birthday more than I could have imagined and I felt fulfilled all weekend. This solidified that I really love what a do; being a mom, staying at home with Jack and making blankets for all his friends. For more pictures, check out our Facebook fan page!



No comments:

Post a Comment