Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A lot of Sun on a Rainy Day

Today was a very eventful day with positivity surrounding our blessed family. It started out with a cup of coffee after a restless night of sleep that managed to keep my energy level consistent throughout the day. I took Jack to his Grandpa's house while I had a doctor's visit. The visit went extremely well and showcased how much progress has occurred over the past few months. I left there with a feeling of complete contentment and the realization that if I think positive, great things can and will happen.

After picking up Jack, I managed to get him to nap in his crib for about 45 minutes. This has been a difficult tasks for months now as he has been teething and going through separation anxiety. When he awoke he was rather mad that I snuck him in there but instantly began giggling since he was well rested.

On to Gymboree Play & Music class. Jack joined this class in February and since then we have made some friends and learned to climb, share and interact. Each week he checks off another milestone from his list and proves that he is growing up before my very eyes. Yesterday marked his 14 month birthday....it goes by so fast! We had a suprise visitor at our Gym class, his Gramee was in the area and stopped by to see Jackson in action! After class Gramee walked Jack around the mall and I got a chance to chat with Danielle (a mommy friend from class) for a bit.

On my way home I found out that my husband Brian got a promotion! After almost 5 years at Bucyrus International, he was promoted to a Senior Analyst of Production Control. I couldn't be more proud of him! He now has three people reporting to him and will be mixing up his workout and work schedule that will happen to provide more quality time together as a family!

Another accomplishment today was that I have planned a baby photo shoot for my blanket business http://www.babyjackblankets.com/! I have "casted" 10 kids between the ages of 0-2 years that will be helping me capture some amazing photos with my product. I am getting the help of some amazing people along the way with photography, lighting, backdrops, attire and promotion.  I am beyond psyched to see how it turns out.

After looking around me, always staying positive and having faith, it goes to show that negativity gets you nowhere. I am so happy and excited of what the future holds for our beautiful family and am looking forward to our busy remainder of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment