Monday, April 19, 2010

My letter to my Jackson

Jackson,

You are my light. You give me strength, hope and unconditional love. You make me want more out of life and you give me the ability to want to offer all that I have to you. You make me want to be a better person, not only to you but to others. I want to show you so many things and be a role model to you while you continue to grow.  I am now listening to what my heart and my gut are telling me to do. You have encouraged me to make positive changes in my life that will someday benefit our family in the long run.

I am saving money. I am being kind. I am surrounding myself with positivity. I am doing what I love. I am finding the inner child in me. I am making our home a safe and warm place to live. I am helping the earth. I am doing the best I can. I don't know if all that I am doing will make a big difference but you are worth it all. You were created out of love and your father and I will never stop showing you how much you mean to us. We will forever be here to listen, to love & guide you throughout life.

Always always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment